Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jamboree

Saturday was our Jamboree game against Oxford. It was a little strange playing the team we came from, but we got to see some old buds so that was great. Kristin, Casey, and myself made the trek all the way to Montgomery. It was quite an adventure and a long night. We finally pulled into the ole casa about 1:00 am. What a night! For a girl that goes to bed at 9:00, this was a little rough for me. I haven't stayed up this late since New Years. This was Matt's first big game on the varsity level and I think his players did great! And they came out with a win, so that made it all worth while.

4 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! Congrats to Matt for his varsity team! That's awesome!

Keri said...

Congrats on the win! I tried to watch the end of the game online, but the connection wasn't so great. As for the run thru banner the cheerleaders made...I like it!

Christie said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the big win!!! 9:00 to bed would be entirely too late around our house!!

The Rumage's said...

Love the banner about the coaches! Too funny!