Monday, August 17, 2009

Fan Day

Well, another Bucs Fan Day has come and gone. Yesterday afternoon they had Fan Day at the Galleria. Just a little pump you up before the big season begins. It sure pumped me up... to do some shopping. The whole fam came out for the big event... although I think my mom and sister were only there for the shoe sale at Belk. I didn't get Coach Howard's autograph this year, he said not in public. As the team and coaches were leaving Keri gave Matt one more shoutout "Hey Coach Howard." I think Matt pretended he didn't know who she was talking to.

On a more serious note..... really, I am so proud of Matt. He was offered the opportunity to move up to varsity this year and he is so excited. This has been his dream.. to coach on the varsity level. I am so happy for him! He is such an amazing man, balancing everything from me, teaching, coaching, graduate school, and everything else that he does and continuing to put me first and think of me before himself!! I love him!! Go get em Coach!!!
PS--He is such a stud too!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

That is a cute picture of Harper...Dad and I ran into her and her mom in Belk afterwards. I didn't get Coach Howard's autograph either...I'll save that for game...you know when there's a lot more people around.

Christie said...

Love the pictures! Here's to a good season Coach Howard!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Matt!! That is awesome! I know you are so proud of him!