Sunday, January 25, 2009

POD Packing Party

Well, the ole' casa has finally sold. The closing date is quickly approaching so we figured we'd better go pack our house. The fun part. We had some fabulous friends from our small group at Grace come help-and we couldn't have done it without them, my parents. and my sister and Steven. They were all huge help! We even got to see some cute kiddie poos that we haven't seen in forever and a new baby, Hannah, that has been added to the class since we left. People were packing things like little ant workers-I have them trained good... and well, I know where nothing is now, but that's ok! We have awesome friends and family-thanks to all!! Now, we must look for a new home.....
P.S. to those that came to help--I promise I do clean our house--despite all the dust you found when you started moving things! (Thanks Kristy for the title of the post)

5 comments:

Keri said...

Yeah, good luck finding everything after you get into a new house! I hope you labeled those boxes well. I see a "POD un-packing party" in my near future.

Christie said...

I must say you look like a natural holding that beautiful baby!

Daniel said...

Everyone should know that Momma Karen was the one in charge!! Your family was great and it was nice to finally meet them after reading about them on here for so long.

Unknown said...

Christie stole my comment! New house in the near future....new baby too???

Keri said...

I couldn't agree with Christie and Mere more!!