Sunday, February 1, 2009

Circus Fun

Matt and I went to the Circus Friday night. I know you are thinking we are probably a little too old for this... but who cares!! Every year that we go to the circus we think--we should quit our jobs and join the circus. Wouldn't that be fun? I would be the girl that rides the elephants and Matt says he would be the tiger trainer man. Now you know our dreams.... Anyways, we did get there an hour early for the meet-and-greet with the clowns so Matt could get his clown autograph book signed. Matt did get his picture taken with this girl clown--he has faced his fears--You know he really is scared of clowns. I thought he was going to break into a sweat during the picture. So proud of him!! The circus has changed over the years.. not like it used to be. Lots of magic this year. But they still have the elephants-which next to the trapeze artist is my favorite part. We should have rented some kids for the night, so we didn't look like dorks.


3 comments:

Keri said...

Umm, where is your picture with the clowns? Did Matt buy you one of those $10 snowcones...those are the best! Glad y'all got to go...I couldn't talk Steven into going back this year...maybe next year!

Jen said...

You are never too old to go to the circus! oh, and the snowcones. . . heaven!!!

Christie said...

You crack me up! Anytime you want a kid to take to the circus, feel free to take Raylin. You won't even have to pay me - I'll pay you!!! I would buy you, Matt and Raylin a $10 snowcone!!!