Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Going For A Little Walk

Unfortunatley, there is nothing too exciting going on around here lately. It's ridiculously cold, so the other day we decided to take a walk (Matt and I are doing Scale Back AL and Harley is beginning to become a little chunk) So anyways, we had to bundle up...even Harley. He loves his fur lined jacket. When we go for walks, Harley gets really tired fast and is usually panting by the time we are half way down the street--he did pretty good this time. Harley is a great dog but Matt feels so unmanly walking a 10 lb dog on a leash. I love this dog!








2 comments:

Keri said...

Glad to see that Harley is getting some exercise too! He looks so cute in his little jacket.

Jen said...

The last picture just makes me laugh to see your husband walk a tiny little dog. My husband would NEVER be caught walking our Chihuahua. I would pay for a picture like that!