Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sugar Bowl

Matt and I were already in New Orleans and Friday mom and dad came down with another couple. Before heading to the dome we went to the Riverwalk. Along the way you would never believe who we saw---ok well, I siked that up to be pretty exciting so I hope it doesn't let you down--anyways we saw Tyron Prothro and I pushed Matt up there to meet him and honestly I think we freaked him out a little. I did get a picture to prove it. So that was the highlight for that hour. We headed to the game a little early so we could soak up all the fun. The last time I was here was for the Sugar Bowl in like 1942--really I think it was like 89 or something. Matt has never been so he was about to pee in his pants. We had a great time, despite the fact that Alabama played like the Bad News Bears. **** For the record, sister did have an opportunity to go with us but she had to work, so sad we missed her, but you make the big bucks when you work the weekends in her line of business.


3 comments:

Keri said...

Glad y'all managed to have fun without me, I am sure that it was not easy.
And for the record, I don't make the big bucks...wish I did though!!

Daniel said...

Wow, y'all had great seats!!! Too bad you couldn't really enjoy them!!

SKP said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I know Will would have loved to have been there! Miss you guys!!