Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Time With the Hubby


 Last Thursday night this guy and I had a date night. Woohoo!! We really cherish this time together that doesn't seem to happen quite as often as we would like. 


I chose Olive Garden... a trusty old favorite. I just love the breadsticks and salad. Nothing like a good hearty bowl of pasta. We enjoyed sitting and chatting while eating (at an establishment that doesn't have a playground attached). We did a little window shopping after. 


Meanwhile, these two were getting into trouble. They had a little dinner date themselves and then Kiki took him to the store. She said he could pick out any cereal he wanted. Most three year olds would go for something like cocoa puffs, lucky charms, even fruit loops. What does Fulton go for? Raisin Bran. He is a nut. Thanks Kiki for giving us a night out!


What?! Another date?! Mom and Dad were so awesome to give us their tickets to the AL/Texas A&M game and they kept Fulton all day. Matt and I really enjoyed spending the day together. We went down really early that morning and it was already getting packed. 


We tailgated with Keri and Steven for a bit and then walked over to see the new addition to the Ferguson Center. Matt and I did some serious people watching while we had some time to kill before the game started. Alabama decided to show up and played well this game. We went home with a win. Fulton had the absolute best day playing with KK and Pop. Thankful for my sweet fam!


Sunday morning everyone was tired and worn out from the day before. We were starting to get ready for church and Fulton walked into our closet. He came back out saying --uh oh daddy, the clothes fell again. Say what? I was surely hoping he was kidding. No, unfortunately he wasn't. This happened... again. Different shelf this time, but it was about a month ago that the last one fell. Maybe I have a few too many dresses?? Nah. We spent Sunday after church fixing this puppy. Fun times!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Olive Garden too.Those bread sticks are SO good especially with the Alfredo sauce. OH MY! I was at the Bama/A&M game also and it was incredible. People watching is my favorite thing to do. We walked a million miles that day it seemed. I worked in the Registrar's office at UA and every time I go to Tuscaloosa I want to move back! Have a great week!

Joy said...

Date nights are always fun! We haven't had one since Avery came along, but we need to start again. And, we need to plan a lunch or dinner with y'all at Fulton! Be thinking of a date that works for y'all!!

Keri said...

Fulton and I had a blast! I'm glad to go on a date with him anytime :)
Enjoyed hanging out with y'all on Sat too :)