Thursday, October 30, 2014

Time to Party at School

Today was our Fall party at preschool. Any good excuse to dress up and have fun 
and you know I am all over it. 



I decided a week ago to make a new costume for myself. I had searched and searched what I wanted to be and nothing was getting it. Until I decided on the trusty ole Oompa Loompa. I made everything about this costume, stripes and all. Baseball pants aren't the most flattering on me. Yikes!! 


This is my sweet little class. We had an owl, shark, Cinderella, Cat, Ballerina, Spiderman, Fairy, and a Cowboy. They were precious!! 


Next up... the parade. Parents literally lined the circle and we paraded around with our class. My class did such a good job. To be honest, I was worried. We walk on a rope everyday, but we still struggle and often get tangled up which results in someone falling and then the tears begin. 
But they did so good!!


Here's Fulton with his class and best buddy Elijah. 


KK and Pop came to represent the parental figure for Fulton since I had to stay in my class for most of the time. I was thankful to get to be there with him and pop over to his party some. And daddy made a quick surprise appearance. He didn't think he was going to be able to come, but thankfully had a quick lunch break and made it just in time. 
It meant so much to Fulton and myself that he came. 


Back to my room, my littles were partying it up. They had pizza and bananas.
 Every toddlers favorite. 


Fulton loved his party and I am so thankful these two came and stayed for him. He loved it too, even if the facial expression doesn't show it. 


His class had Chick-fil-A and this is Fulton's love language, so he was thrilled. 


This is Fulton's sweet teacher Juliette (and we have become dear friends in a short amount of time). 


Fulton was heading out with KK and ran into his best friend Laylee. 
They just love each other so much. Sweet friends!

2 comments:

Joy said...

So cute!! I love all the costumes!!

Keri said...

You did an awesome job on your costume! Such a cute little parade! I hope I can make the next party!