Sunday, October 26, 2014

Boo at the Zoo

We are loving Fall and enjoying all things related.


Friday night we did something we haven't done before. We took Fulton to Boo at the Zoo. He loves the zoo, so he was excited when he found out we were going. I had to break it to him that the animals wouldn't be out, but it would still be fun. 


So Fulton is a robot this year. Whoop whoop. I love something funky and different and found this little gem on super clearance after Halloween last year. Thankfully he isn't at the age where he really cares what he dresses up as. He was one pretty cute robot. 


KK and Pop enjoyed the fun with us. The weather was perfect. It was starting
 to get a little cool, but not freezing. 


We rode the rain.. of course. 


The look on Fulton's face describes how exciting this wildlife show was that we sat through. Sorry Birmingham Zoo, but it was rough. 


We walked through the Africa Trail to get a few pieces of candy. He was thrilled. I let him pick out one sucker and made Pop eat the rest. 


Thankful for my little family. I love these boys. 


Did you ever ride these roller racers growing up? I loved them. I remember they had them in the church gym and we would ride them after Wednesday night church. Oh those were some fun memories. I had to contain myself from trying to get on one, but I really wanted to try it out... for old times sake. 


This little guy ate way too much junk, stayed up way past his bed time, and probably took home way too many germs, but we had a fun night. 

2 comments:

Joy said...

We thought about taking Avery, but I think she's a little too young this year. I'm sure we will go next year, though. And she still probably won't be too impressed with everything, she's more of a people watcher. I LOVE Fulton's costume! It's precious!!

Keri said...

Fulton makes the cutest robot! Glad he doesn't mind the costume this year...unlike the past...ha! :)
Hate Kiki and Pete couldn't make it, but it looks like it was lots of fun!