Friday, March 28, 2014

Sister's Big Day

Sister had a birthday this week. We had a belated celebration last night with the fam. 


These two helped me cook dinner and bake a cake. However, Fulton did stick his finger in the side of the chocolate icing on the cake when I wasn't looking. He thought it was pretty good, so I considered him my taste tester. 


It was a gluten free cake so Pops could participate in the sugar indulgence. Happy Birthday Sister!!


As you know, Fulton doesn't get sweets often. We let him have a piece and well, I guess you can tell by this picture that he enjoyed it. 


He enjoyed his Pops playing with him. They even had a rousing game of bowling and bean bag toss. 


Aunt Kiki had a little helper when it was time to open gifts. 


Happy Birthday Aunt Kiki!! We love you!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Thanks for making my birthday special!!