Thursday, March 20, 2014

Feeding Others

Last weekend was jam packed and I haven't had a chance to blog about it. 


But first... this little stinker was caught with his hand in the chips and dip last week. He gets it from his momma. This is a weakness of mine for sure. 


Remember how I mentioned once that he loves to line things up. Well, he's still at it. 
And proud of himself too. 


Now, to the weekend. Friday night we were at church for a "Feeding Hungry Children" event. Our church packed over 100,000 meals for hungry families and we got to be a part of it. 


Here's our table with a few couples from our class. I didn't get to do it last year, so I didn't really know what to expect. It's fast paced and organized, but we had so much fun. 


Saturday morning I was up bright and early at 4:00 am to meet my sweet friend Ryan Lee so we could sell some things at a consignment sale. The earlier you get there, the better number you get, which means you can shop earlier. We signed in at 5:10 and our call back number wasn't until 7:45. So we had to sit in the car for a while. But we had a blast. We got to chat and catch up, uninterrupted. 


No more pictures of Saturday but I rushed home to get changed and head to a baby shower. From there it was off to a fellowship with our small group to listen to the missionaries speak. I was pretty worn out by the time we finally made it home. Sunday we had a great morning at church  and then I had to head to a bridal tea from there. Daddy and this little guy had some fun while I was gone.
 No luck on catching anything though.  


And in other news, it was St. Patrick's Day this week and we were sure to sport our green 
so we wouldn't get pinched. 


And to end this in complete random fashion like it started, this was the sunset on the way home last night. How beautiful. God's creation is just amazing. Here's to Spring Break right around the corner. Woohoo. 

No comments: