Monday, March 10, 2014

Picasso and Parks

Despite the sad news around our house this weekend, we have managed to 
squeeze in some happy moments. 


Last week we had another cold week and decided to pull out our paints. This guy had a blast. I have to admit, I made a little piece of artwork myself. 


We finally got a much needed hair cut. I really need to learn to do this myself, but I don't want him to end up needing to have his head shaved after I mess it up. 


Saturday afternoon we went to the park with the Ness family. This is sweet little Ellie and Will. Will and Fulton are only a couple of months apart. 


We grilled hotdogs and even made smores. We closed the place down and packed the car in the dark. It was a refreshing time with friends and much needed. 


This guy (or both of these guys) have been itching for shorts weather and they may be pushing it a little, but it was pretty warm Sunday afternoon. We created some great artwork on the driveway. 


Kiki and Pete came over and brought dinner. We ate a delicious meal and played until dark. 

3 comments:

Keri said...

What a fun weekend!
Fulton looks a year older with his new haircut :( He is definitely starting to look like a big boy and no longer a baby :(

Avengers Leather Jackets said...

Looks like you got a great family there.

Jennifer said...

Looks like so much fun! I love that strawberry shirt, so cute!