Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Who's Playing?

There was a big game Sunday... the good ole Super Bowl. I am really not into NFL football. Something about these grown men running around getting paid millions to play football just doesn't entertain me. But you know what does entertain me... good friends and good food. And that's just what we enjoyed. 


We went to our sweet friends Alan and Ashley's house for the game. I did have to ask Matt on the way there what teams were playing and he told me who to cheer for. Not sure why Matt looks like he has been at the beach in this picture, but he hasn't. 


Fulton loves to eat with the ladies. He sure loves his sweet friends and these two girls are so kind to him. 


Looks like someone got into the girl dress up attire. This sure makes Matt proud. 


So the kids played, the guys watched football, and the girls chatted. The fellowship and food were great. Now, it's back to a regular work week after our little unplanned break last week.. it sure was nice though. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

I care nothing about the NFL at all, but I use the Super Bowl as an excuse to get together with friends for sure :)
I am sure that Fulton was keeping all of the ladies in line at the party :)