Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Heart Day

I love Valentine's Day. I am sucker for all things red, hearts, flowers, 
and sending cute goodies to your friends and family. 


Fulton and I worked hard on his Valentine's for his friends at school. 


This was one of the goodies inside. Their party is postponed until this week, but I know he will enjoy giving them to his little buddies. 


Thursday night KK came over to visit and brought Fulton a little Valentine's prize. He was excited. 


Kiki came bearing gifts as well and got Fulton this cute Valentine's shirt. They don't make these heart day shirts very manly, but he had to be dressed for the holiday. 


We finally went back to school on Friday and I came home to this sweetness. My man is good to me. 


We had dinner with sweet friends and made the night about being with family. 


Sister made us a life size Hershey kiss but it's really a rice krispie treat. Isn't she creative? Saturday night KK and Pops kept Fulton and Matt and I celebrated with dinner at Sumo, hibachi style. 
It was fabulous. 


Did it really snow last week? It was mid 60's today and we took full advantage of it. We skipped naps and opted for playing outdoors. We went walking on the trail and enjoyed God's creation. 


We came back home and played with sweet friends. 


Our driveway often becomes the meeting spot for good times with friends. Fulton enjoyed several buddies playing with him this afternoon. He had a ball. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

Looks like a fun Sunday afternoon!