Sunday, December 8, 2013

Full Saturday

We had a great day yesterday. We started out with a visit to the nursing home that is just a couple of minutes from our house. 


My sweet friend Claire had the idea and we jumped on board. 


We made some snacks and a few goodie bags for them. We visited and loved on them for as long as they would let us. 


We practiced pinching Fulton's cheeks all morning so he would be ready. The kids enjoyed their chalkboard and the precious residents just giggled watching them. It was a sweet time of serving with two other families. 


Afterwards we did a quick stop at a few places and tried to finish up some Christmas shopping. This guy was a good little helper. 


We came home and snuggled up a bit because brrr it was cold outside. 


Not long after that we had to get going because Fulton had a play date scheduled. He was invited over to Doretta's house to make cookies and crafts with the ladies. 


He had a blast. He made a tub full of homemade cookies, a place mat, his own Christmas tree for his room, and a reindeer. He wasn't ready for us to come back. 


Oh and while Fulton was having his play date, Mommy and Daddy got to have a date of their own. Ahh how refreshing to be with my man, uninterrupted, and actually at a place that carries steak knives. 


On the way back to get our little booger we stopped to pick up this movie. I have been wanting to see it and you can always use an addition to the movie collection. Even after the 40th time it didn't disappoint. 

2 comments:

Keri said...

I don't know that I have seen Elf all the way through. We did watch 4 Christmases last night and it was pretty good! I have several more on my list that I want to watch this season.
I am sure that Fulton had a blast at Doretta's! She is always so thoughtful.

Jennifer said...

Hey, I responded to your comment on my blog but not sure if you'll go back to read it. I've heard target carries the flu and cold pellets (in white box) but I've never seen the blue vials there. I bet you would need to go to whole foods or central market for those. It's a pretty big display. You may consider ordering from boiron directly or even amazon. Hope that helps!