Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Checking Our Teeth

We had a big day yesterday. 


We had an early morning doctor's appointment and then stopped for breakfast at IHOP. This was Fulton's first time and I couldn't remember the last time I was there. It sure was delicious though. 


Yesterday was Pop's birthday so we made a surprise visit by his office. Dad works in a rather quiet office and Fulton quickly made his presence known with his excitement to see his Pops. 


Next up... our first visit to the dentist. Let me get out a little secret about me. I have fears of the dentist. They aren't as bad as they used to be, but I really don't like going. So, I definitely don't want Fulton to dread it like I do. When it's your first visit, you get to paint your hand and put it on one of the ceiling tiles. How fun. If only they let me do this at my dentist, maybe I would like it more. 


He even got to pick out a cool sticker that he held the death grip on the whole time. Next up, start the cleaning process. He did get a little scared at this and cried for about a second and then he was fine. 


He even let her do some flossing. The dentist came in, checked everything and said his teeth looked great. He still has 4 teeth to come in, so that should be tons of fun. 


He got his little goodie bag complete with floss, a toothbrush, and toothpaste and we were on our way. He was an absolute trooper. We were so proud of him. We'll be back in 6 months for our next cleaning. Here's to good brushing and lots of flossing (I will leave that part to daddy). 

No comments: