Sunday, October 6, 2013

This and That

Another great weekend. How do they go by so fast?


Friday night we met the Warrens for dinner. Fulton and Chloe got
 to spend some quality time together. Roll Tide and Go Dawgs!


We had no plans for Saturday. That was a great feeling after many weekends in a row with jam packed events. Fulton's sweet friend Emily gave him this tool belt and tools for his birthday and we made the toolbox at a festival last weekend. He was just doing a few Saturday morning projects around the house. 


We ran some errands and cheered on the Tide. We can finally successfully say Roll Tide!


While Fulton was napping, Matt and I did some major cleaning out. We are talking the attic, pantry, laundry room, and garage. Many bags were full at the end. I am in a purging mood lately, so I told Matt if he has sentimental items, he better hide them or I might throw them out. KK and Pops came by later for dinner. Fulton wore them out with rides up and down the street. 


I mentioned a while back that instead of gifts for Fulton's party we asked people to bring PB and J to donate to a local ministry. Our church also collects these on the first Sunday of the month, so it was finally time to take our donations to church this morning. Fulton was so proud of his friends 
for all their kindness. 


We grabbed a quick lunch after church and this guy sat in the booth instead of a high chair. Ooohh not so sure we will ever do that again, but he enjoyed it. I had to make a quick stop at a baby shower, went home to pick up my crew and we ran to the mall for a bit. What else do you do on a rainy Sunday afternoon?! We went specifically to get Fulton's foot measured 
because he is in desperate need of a new pair of tennis shoes. He is now a size 7. 
Which explains why the size 6 I bought last week don't fit. Ugh.  

4 comments:

Keri said...

I love the picture of him in his tool belt! Bring him over and I will have him fix a few things around our house :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I love to read blogs written by fellow Alabamians so I'm excited I found you! I live in Columbiana so we are very close to you guys! Thanks for stopping by!

Cindi said...

Hi Kristen!! Found your blog via Kelly's Korner and had to shout out a huge Roll Tide. :) I'm a working mom to two little boys, and we live in Tuscaloosa, so we live and breathe it every day. So glad I found your blog. Hope you and your family have a great weekend!

Tara H. Anderson said...

Hi! I found your blog via Kelly's Korner. My husband and I are moving to Oxford, AL in about 2 weeks. I saw you are from Helena and from my one visit there I think that is pretty close. If you know of good churches to visit, or playgroups, etc. that would be helpful as we will be new to the area! I blog at www.theandersonanecdotes.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Tara