Thursday, May 9, 2013

This and That

This week has been busy. A good week, but busy. 


Monday night I got together with some girls from our small group to celebrate the arrival of a new baby that will soon be here. Jill, Chrissy, Mary Beth, Bethany (momma), Karen, and that's my shoulder on the right. Yes, I cropped myself out. Some freakish glow got a hold of my eyeballs and I just couldn't take it. We enjoyed some expensive salad and bread sticks from Olive Garden. More on the expensive part another time. 



No pics from Tuesday or Wednesday. Tuesday night we went to Chick-fil-A for teacher appreciation night. Woop Woop free sandwiches. Wednesday afternoon Fulton and I headed to eat Mexican with some of my teacher friends and say goodbye to one that is leaving. We will miss her. Now, on to today. We met KK and Pops at the mall for dinner. More Chick-fil-A. Can't beat two times in one week. 


Before that, mom, Fulton and I waited in line at Wrapsody (a cute little gift shop) to be one of the first 50 customers and receive a free Vera Bradley tote bag. We will do anything for free stuff. Fulton was  a champ and endured a little shopping before we headed to the mall. 


Look what Matt got me?! Isn't he the best?
No, really it's for his teacher's tomorrow. I am secretly hoping they don't eat it all so I can have some leftovers. This is surely one of my weaknesses. 


Nothing to do with our week, but look what this little guy got to do recently. Oh he was on cloud nine. Eating out 4 nights in a row is not our typical routine... back to the cookware (and exercising) next week. 

No comments: