Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Round Two

On a whim last week I decided to get Fulton's second haircut. It was time. It may have been prompted by the fact that the waitress called Fulton a "she" when we were eating last week. Really? He had on a Polo shirt and blue jeans. No bows in his hair and he wasn't holding a Barbie. Please. 


Anyways, I called "our girl" as she is now called and she was able to take him. He did really good again. He was a little more squirmy than last time, but it was a success. 


And our final product. You would think we put Miracle Grow on his head at night as much as it grows. But I love it. 


Speaking of hair... I think I now know where he gets it from. Sister found this picture, by the way isn't she a mischievous little doll? You too can get that look by braiding your hair wet at night and then unbraiding it in the morning. Not that Matt doesn't have his fair share of hair (the boy needs a hair cut at least once a month too), but I think Fulton got the "look" from his momma. Bless him... and he got the chub look from me too. I thought I would have grown out of mine by now. 

2 comments:

Keri said...

First, you are NOT chubby!
Second, Fulton's hair cut is so cute! I cannot believe he will sit so still for his hair being cut...he's such a big boy!

G K said...

Such a big boy (and soooo cute)!

Love the flashback pic, too!! :)