Saturday, May 11, 2013

Date Night

We had a great Friday night last night. Been looking forward to this night. 


Our church had a "Date Night." It included dinner, biblical marriage teaching, 
and good fellowship. Fulton stayed with KK and Pops and had the time of his life. When we 
got back to pick him up, he was zonked out on top of Pops. No worries, Pops was crashed too and they were competing to see who could snore the loudest. 


We sat with several couples from our small group. They played the newlywed game and Matt and I would look at each other and try to answer the questions too. So, the first question was what is your wife's favorite tv show. So I looked at Matt and I knew for sure his was Duck Dynasty. Guess what he said mine was... Full House. Hmm... I think he is saying this because I watch it every morning when I am getting ready. I am a lover of the old shows for sure... Saved by the Bell, The Golden Girls, The Brady Bunch... all the classics. 


Today we stopped by Aunt Keri's and she is now Fulton's favorite. Aunt Keri let Fulton 
have the last piece of leftover pizza in the fridge. Do you think it's odd that my child 
wore a koozie on his arm for almost the entire day? Not at all. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

He was so funny just a chewing on that pizza until it was gone! Such a funny boy!