Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Superheroes

With a boy comes superheroes. I am new to this. Growing up I would have considered myself girlie/tomboy. I loved some Barbie Dolls, loved to play dress up, and loved the most wonderful board game ever Mall Madness.... but I also loved playing softball, riding 4-wheelers, and getting dirty. All that to say I was not up on all the superheroes, but it's time to start learning.

We are trying to spread the love amongst the different ones. So far we are supporting Batman and....

Spiderman. Matt is very partial to Batman and says that he is definitely the best. Whatever "the best" is when it comes to superheroes.

Fulton's babysitter made him this superhero mask because the boys at school love to play heroes. We haven't quite got it figured out and sometimes it doesn't always make it where it should, but he loves it anyways.

He even let momma try it out. So I guess there are way more superheroes out there these days, but right now we are sticking to the classics. Still have a few to explore and see who ends up being our fave.

1 comment:

Keri said...

So cute! I think he needs his own personal cape!