Wednesday, March 27, 2013

McWane Center

We ventured out to the McWane Science Center today. First time Fulton and Matt had been... for me it's been a good 8 years or so. Things have changed a little.


I think Fulton was a little overstimulated at first. We walked in and he started running and waving his arms like someone at a New Kids on the Block concert. Then he calmed down and started trying out a few of the things. I call them "things" because I don't know what you call the stuff there. 


He loved the disco light up floor. There was one lady there that was getting a little serious about it, shaking her tail and all,  and I think he was cramping her style a bit.


These big blocks were a hit too. We weren't sure if there was going to be enough for him to do there, but he walked right up, pushed the big kids aside and tried everything. Really no pushing involved... we  are anti-violence in our family.


This water table was probably his favorite of the day. This sweet and innocent picture was taken right before he dumped and ENTIRE cup of water on a lady's shoe. I felt absolutely terrible. I offered to hold her shoe up to he blow drying station, but she declined. We left this area shortly after.


We drew straws and I was the one to go down the slide with buddy. It was a little tight and I have a slight crick in my neck now, but it was all worth it.


It's never too early to start learning the safety of driving. 10 and 2 buddy... just remember that.


We really had a great day. I think Fulton would have stayed longer, but the parentals were pooped.

1 comment:

Keri said...

How fun! I want to go next time! I am sure he had so much fun...I would love to see him taking it all in :)