Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Aunt Keri

 Today is sister's birthday... woohoo... let's celebrate.

Well, we have been celebrating since Sunday. The fam met up after church for a birthday lunch at Firebirds. Oh how I love this place... haven't been there since BC (before child). I have to say I was a little nervous when sister picked this place because it is way nicer than our normal Chick-fil-A. But it was a success and they actually had high chairs. 


 KK helped entertain little buddy. He was getting a little restless and kept trying to eat the crayons. I know wax is good for braces and all, but not sure if it's good to eat.


They have the best sweet potato fries. I don't even like sweet potatoes.. at all. But these are delish. I stuck with the chicken quesadilla  and it didn't disappoint either. 


We actually got a full family photo in front of the burning fire place which was keeping our buns nice and toasty during the picture taking. 

Today is sister's actual birthday and mom and I had a little surprise for her. Mom took off today and we  went and got a yummy cookie cake and surprised her at work. She was shocked when we walked through her office door. She even let us snag a bite of her cake before we left. Happy Birthday sister!! We love you!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Thanks so much for the visit yesterday! It was definitely a fun surprise! The cookie cake was/is so good. Thanks for making my day special!