Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fabulous Shower

Sunday was a day that we were showered with love by friends and family to get ready for Fulton's arrival. Look at these precious decorations and amazing table that they did. Mom made that door hanger with little buddy's name on it (She is very talented) and her and sister worked so hard on this cute diaper cake. I don't want to take it apart it's so stinkin cute, although I know his little bum will need those diapers very soon. Those cupcakes were delish!


Here are the sweet ladies that helped host this come and go baby shower for me. They are all such precious people in our lives and we were so blessed by all they did to make this a special day for us.





Me, Mom, and sister...nothing like putting big bertha in the middle of these 2 beautiful ladies!





For the record, I absolutely LOVE monogrammed stuff.. so much that I think I want to monogram Fulton's underwear one day. He got so much cute monogrammed stuff I just had to pinch myself (sister has been stockpiling this stuff for months). Mom also made him an adorable smocked bubble that he is going to look so handsome in!!


And Aunt Keri got him his first backpack.. I love it!! I am thinking about getting Matt a matching one for school.



I don't think I have shown what our bedding looks like, but my mom got it for us and made a quilt to match it... seriously, it is beautiful!! She bought extra fabric of the bedding and had been working on this secret project for a while. She also did some curtains. His room is finally starting to look like a real room.


Me and sister with the Monroe girls. Our families have been friends since before we were born... we love them!

And here are some other random shots of sweet people who came to celebrate the day. We are beyond blessed.. literally, I sat and looked at all this wonderful stuff that people have given us and I am just in awe. We don't deserve it, but we are so grateful for all these precious friends and family who are helping us get ready for this little fella to enter the world!!

4 comments:

Keri said...

You don't even hardly look pregnant in that dress!
Fulton will definitely be stylin' in all his monogrammed outfits. Glad you enjoyed the shower!

G K said...

LOL @ Big Bertha! Girl, you are too funny. I've been waiting for you to talk about some things you like in your blog posts. Now I have an idea of what I'll get for Baby Fulton. :) I'll send it through Matt since we WORK TOGETHER now! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you too! That looks like a beautiful, sweet shower! And I love your nursery colors and baby's name!

Jen said...

You look so adorable!!! Such a cute belly! :)