Monday, May 30, 2011

Sweet Students

Last Thursday before school ended, my sweet students, with the help of my fabulous aide, had a baby shower for me. I have had the best group of students this year (not that I don't every year), but I seem to have become more attached to this group.

My aide made the cake (if the kids had, then we wouldn't have been able to eat it). It was delicious! They kept the shower a surprise and were so excited when it was time for the party.


I took pictures with my students, but sorry I had to crop their heads out... they gave me some sweet gifts.




And another one of my sweet lovelies. See that picture he's holding.. he drew that for "Baby Fulton" as he always calls him. When we found out it was a boy, he told me...lucky you, boys are the best... well, at least I think so because I am one. Sweet kids... I will miss them. Don't get me wrong, I am pumped for summer, but this was a special group!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Aww, so sweet of them to give you a little baby shower! Can't wait to see the cute stuff you got!!