Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there, mine included!! I have to admit, I was a terrible picture taker today. Our family opted for the easy way out and went out to lunch today instead of cooking...oh how nice it was! Mom chose her favorite, Dales. And it was delish! Sister got mom this cute shirt and some yummy smelling wallflowers for the house. She loves those things.



I got mom some cute workout wear because she (with sister) are all into Zumba now and they are like work-out-a-holics.


Dad (with the help of his assistant, otherwise known as Keri) got mom this Vera Bradley purse she has been wanting. She deserves it!





And look what sister got me... this precious gown for little Fulton. I LOVE it!! Matt doesn't understand these gown things... he keeps saying, where are the leg holes. I told him we will love these puppies when it's diaper changing time in the middle of the night. Speaking of diaper changes... let me brag on the hubs. He is such a diaper champ. We had nursery duty today at church and had all boys in our class and 2 of them must have eaten beans for breakfast because they dropped a bomb on us --right before shift change, of course. Matt handled them both, as he always does, while I gagged and sprayed Lysol. I have got to get better at this!!! Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful mom--I love her!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Nursery duty is great practice for you two! You should volunteer to do this a little more often in the next few months! Can't believe you already have these pictures posted...you are a rock star! Glad you liked the gown...tell Matt there are plenty more of these coming :)