Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today is a special day.. it's momma senorita's birthday!! Tonight we celebrated with the fam and went to mom's choice.. mexican! You can never go wrong with a taco! I really ought to dye my hair blond so I look like I am related to these pretty ladies.



Sister got 4 fabulous cupcakes from Dream Cakes... all different flavors so we could try each of them. My vote for favorite goes to the strawberry. They were all delish!


Mom got some good stuff, clothes, picture frames, and of course the best came from pops... he got her a Nook (with the help from his assistant, as usual). Mom was excited and was ready to leave the restaurant and load that puppy up. She is pumped because all her friends at work have one and now she is cool like them. Kind of like going to daycare with your new Nike's on. Happy Birthday to mom!!





2 comments:

G K said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! :)

And how can you not look pregnant at all on your last post, and then on this one you're all round and cute?! :)

Enjoy your last day with your kids! Can't believe the year's over!

Keri said...

Is there really a need to post my pictures, since you've already posted yours? :) I might get around to it, eventually.