Sunday, February 13, 2011

Much Needed Upgrade

We finally bit the bullet and did a much needed upgrade to our kitchen. New counter tops! Here is the before.. lovely ole blah color.. they must have been giving this stuff away for free.



In the process... what a mess! This threw me off my anal schedule for a few days, especially when I went to dump out some water in the sink and there was no sink. Patience...


And the finished product. We really like it.. It may not look like much of a change, but it really helps the value. My favorite part is this under mount sink where you can wipe the crumbs right into the sink. It's the small things in life!



6 comments:

Rachel Mooney said...

I like, very nice! I really like the under counter mounts too. We are thinking about putting in snap together wood in parts of the house, so big upgrade there.

Me and Mr.Kipling said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog.It's interesting to see how people in other parts of the world live.

Keri said...

Love the countertops!! So glad to finally see them in person! It really dresses up the kitchen!

The Hanscomes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hanscomes said...

Kristen, they look awesome!! I know you must be sooo pleased! Hurray for pretty counter tops! :)

G K said...

Your counters look great! We need to get ours done -- they're pretty boring!