Monday, June 28, 2010

Here We Go Cruising Day 4

Sunday was our last "Fun Day at Sea",,,,, This morning we watched an ice sculptor sculpt this Indian head. He did this from a 300 pound block of ice in about 15 minutes.

Some of my sweet sorority sisters that we ran into. It was so much fun seeing them.

Our last day relaxing on the deck.

Matt loved to just stand at the rail and look over. It made me a little nervous.. I was afraid I might fall over and you know like that movie "Overboard" and they would let me sink.

This is where we spent most of our time.. on the back of the boat in the "Serenity" area for adults only. It was so quiet and peaceful.

Jessica and Matt spent an hour on stage learning Michael Jackson's "Thriller" dance. If Matt keeps practicing he might be able to add "backup dancer" to his resume.

This was our last night at dinner and we were sad to be leaving the next morning.

Here are the other 2 sweet couples that we shared dinner with each night. They sit you at a table with people you don't know... and I have to admit at first I was like great.. we are going to get with some weirdos (someone may say that about us), but these 2 couples were so much fun!

Here is our waiter "Made "--pronounced with some sort of accent. Each night the waiter danced and sang for us. It was too funny!

And our last night out on the deck before we headed to the show. Isn't the sunset beautiful?

4 comments:

Rachel Mooney said...

Looks like you had fun. Didn't we say cruises were fun and you would come back? And, a guy dressed as a pirate does not count as a real pirate Kristen, haha.

Keri said...

Love the last picture...that is such a great one of you and Matt and the sunset...I would say a framer for sure!

G K said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Great pictures of the trip! Matt is sooo good about taking pictures -- Danny hates it and pretty much any picture you'll ever see him in he's pouted before taking it!

Also, I meant to tell you that that was, indeed, Kristin Hurst in my reunion pics. I take it your know her. :)

Anyway, so glad y'all had fun!!

Christie said...

Loved all the pictures! Sounded like so much fun! I wish Brigg would take me on a cruise! :)