Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

I am a little behind on the Valentine's post... but this monster of a paper seems to be consuming my time lately. It's totally messing up my social life, but anyways... So for Valentine's Day we went out to eat with some couples from our small group. It saved the hubby from having to plan something extravagant for me :) We had a great time fellowshipping with these friends.
The Carbys (this was their first outing since having their baby girl like.. a month ago-so sweet) and the Kings.

Heather and Gemini planned this whole shin-dig and decorated our little area and everything. Here's a little something extra that I won't charge you for. So yesterday in our small group class we went around and told what we got for V day--well, it came to us and sweet ole matt tried to tell everyone he got me a balloon and a box of chocolates--when really Heather gave those to us at the dinner the night before. That little booger!


3 comments:

Keri said...

That Matt...he's such a character! Looks like y'all had a good time at your V Day dinner.

The Rumage's said...

hahaha...ya'll crack me up!

Christie said...

That is too funny! Love the decorations for the VDay dinner!