Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Painting

I didn't have my sewing class today, so I was still feeling a little crafty and mom and I decided to do a little painting. Mom and I went to Sips n Strokes a few times before and my mom is very good at painting so has now quit going to that and painting on her own.. anyways... at first my canvas looked like someone threw up on it... but it got a little better as it went on. Mom working on the finishing touches of her painting.
My finished product.. I know it's no Van Gogh but it will do to cover a hole in the wall or something.
You can see our finished paintings look very different--but you can get the gist.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Thanks so much for calling me and asking me if I wanted to come over and play!! I will remember this!!

Christie said...

Ya'll are magnificent artists!!! Can you paint something for Raylin's playroom???