Monday, October 6, 2008

Alabama vs. Kentucky

Saturday we went to the Alabama game. Mom and Dad went to Gatlinburg for the weekend so we got to sit with Keri and Steven. Bama didn't play as well as they should have, so good thing Steven wore his lucky shirt. We got to tailgate with them and meet up with some great friends from Oxford that we haven't seen, so it was a great day! Quick picture before the game. After getting home in the wee hours of the morning Friday night and then leaving early Saturday for the game--Matt was beginning to get a little tired--but he always seems to find a burst of energy when football is involved. I love this guy!!
My good friend, Tatum, from our small group in Oxford. Isn't she beautiful pregnant?! It was great to see her and Daniel and catch up with them. We miss them!!
My dear friend, Pam, from the school I used to work at. I miss this friend so much. She was a blast to work with and always made me laugh. I miss all my middle school buds! She tailgates right beside Keri's spot. Great to catch up with her too.
Me and the sister. We had fun sitting together--haven't done that in a while.

1 comment:

Keri said...

That picture of me and you didn't turn out too bad! You need to send that to me.