Saturday, September 27, 2008

Homecoming

Friday night was Homecoming at Hoover. There was a lot of good "people watching" action with all the interesting dresses that the girls had on. They don't make them with much fabric these days. It was a good game and Hoover came out with a win over Oak Mountain. These banners are outrageous that the cheerleaders make. I personally couldn't stand to work on something that huge and then have someone rip through it, but whatever...
Keri graced us with her presence. Thanks for coming sister!!
Me and Kristin. We had great seats to comment on all the dresses.
I tried out some new functions on our camera.. you can capture a certain color and then everything else is black and white.. too cool! I should have read the book earlier.
And the "after-game" shot. The bus was about to leave so Matt was like uh who cares about the picture, I am about to get left.

3 comments:

Christie said...

So glad you got the after game shot. It is tradition now....
Cute pictures, but I kept looking for some of the scantily clad girls. Where are those? I would like to comment on those too! :)

Keri said...

The black and white picture turned out great! I'm a little jealous that my camera does not do that...

Keri said...

Oh and tell Matt he could have walked back to the school...the field is just down the road :)