Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grandma's New Crib

My Grandma closed on her house this week and we did some major move-in, put away, and sprucing up today. Of course everything she has is new so we had lots to take out of boxes and wash and put away. It's starting to look like a home now that things are in their places. We worked in the yard a good bit and if you look closely, yes you will see me cutting the grass. This was my first time and I have a new respect for Matt and all the other men that cut their grass. (p.s. I didn't enjoy it and will not be participating in this activity again). My dad is so excited for Grandma to have her a nice house and he's calling it the "party pad." Matt said to Grandma--I like your new crib--she said what?! baby crib?! I love her!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Steven vacumning, you cutting grass, Keri in the kitchen - what a perfect day!
That is so sweet of ya'll to work so hard for her. Ya'll are such a wonderful family. I miss ya'll lots!

Keri said...

Hopefully I have some differnt pictures that you do, so our posts won't look exactly alike. Love the pics of Steven vacuuming!!

Keri said...

Love the new blog look!