Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grandma's Birthday

Thursday, September 11th, was my Grandma's birthday. It has been a tough last few weeks for her so we wanted to do something special for her birthday. My dad went and picked her and her sister up after work and we all met at Cracker Barrel. She also got the great news on her birthday that it has worked out that she is able to buy a house a few towns over from where she was living. It is such a nice house in a good neighborhood. What a blessing!! Her sister, Gin, Grandma, and Keri. For her birthday I took some very old small photos and had them blown up and framed. The first is of Grandma and my dad, then my Grandma and Grandpa and my dad, and my dad when he was about 4. She absolutely loved them.
Mom and Dad in the rockers out front. Aren't these AL rockers cute?!
Grandma and Dad
Me and Grandma (Grandma says "Kristen, why do you take so many pictures?")
I got stuck with the kid size rocker.

1 comment:

Keri said...

It's a good thing I didn't try to sit in that rocker, or it would have been stuck to my butt when I stood up.