Saturday, November 29, 2014

So Thankful

We have had a wonderful Thanksgiving week. We have been able to visit with friends, family, and enjoy time with each other. Wednesday we met Matt's family for lunch and I just realized I didn't take any pictures. We enjoyed a good visit and yummy breakfast with them. 


This little guy spent the night with KK and Pop Wednesday night so we were finally reunited as a family late Thanksgiving day. He had the best time and we were able to have a nice date night and finish up our kitchen project. 


Keri and Steven were flying in late Thursday afternoon so we had Thanksgiving dinner at mom and dad's after their plane got in. Did I mention that I cooked the turkey this year?? Whoop whoop and it was actually good. Only the second time I have ever attempted that but I enjoyed it. Matt loves turkey and I knew it would make his belly happy. We had some delicious food. 


I have so much to be thankful for today and everyday. My salvation in Christ, my precious family, health, and great friends. God has truly blessed us far more than I could have ever imagined. And He is so faithful to us. I am learning daily to remember my reward is in Him and nothing else.


Sweet family that we got to spend Thanksgiving with. Thankful for them!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

The turkey was delicious! Definitely something I would never attempt :)