Monday, August 18, 2014

Winding Down

So summer is winding down, but is sure has been fun. 


Matt had his first day of school almost 2 weeks ago and here he is looking sharp before heading out the door. Speaking of school... my part time preschool teaching job started up last week and I am loving it. I am in totally new territory and learning the ropes, but having so much fun being home with Fulton more and getting my classroom ready for these little ones. More on that later. 


So, while Matt's been slaving away at work so we can eat at night, Fulton and I have been playing pretty hard. Sometimes shirtless.. him, not me. 


My little buddy and I do some relaxing too. We are so incredibly blessed. This little guy challenges us, makes us laugh, and sometimes cry, but God is so good to allow us to be his parents. Matt and I attended a 2 day parenting seminar this weekend at our church and it just continued to reinforce the enormous job we have in front of us, but thankfully God is giving us the strength, patience, kindness, and gentleness to take on the task. We pray this little blond hair, blue eyed 
charmer knows Jesus really soon. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

Love how he has his little ankles crossed laying on the couch...such a little man :)