Thursday, August 21, 2014

Meet the Teacher

Yesterday was Orientation/Meet the Teacher day at Fulton's new school 
(which happens to be my new school too). 


He already loves his teacher Ms. Juliette. She is so sweet!!! He has already been around her some since we have been up there working in my room, so I am glad he is already comfortable with her. We like to suck up, so we took her some cookies. Did I mention how awesome Aunt Keri is because she came and stood in as Fulton's parent since his orientation was at the same time as mine. Love her!!


Guess who else we got to see?? His BFF Laylee!! These two miss each other like crazy since they just about spent the first three years of their lives together. They picked right up and started wrestling on that blanket. 



Hey Fulton, look we both have on green! See that sweet globe ball... yeah, they were pounding it at each other's heads. They are like brother and sister. I love it!!


He was so excited because he got to see his first ever teacher, Mrs. Vin. He misses her so much too!! Glad we got to see all our faves today. By the way, I got to meet my little ones and their sweet mommies today too. Oh my stars!! My kids are adorable!!! Five girls and 3 boys and they are the cutest!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

So glad I could come and meet his teacher and all of his little classmates! He is going to have a great year...and so are you :)