Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Last of the Beach Vacation

So maybe I get a little camera happy to have four blog posts on one trip to the beach. Oh well, it's memories people. 


Kiki and Pete had to leave Thursday and we were sad. We enjoyed the beach in their honor. 


We had dinner at Desoto's. It's not one of my favorites, but the family loves it. My meal was actually very good, so I had to suck it up and admit it. 


After dinner we headed to the Pier to watch the sunset and see if there was anything cool we could see in the water. You really have to watch out. These people get serious with their poles and they will hook your lip in no time. 


Mom and I were pretty nauseous at one point smelling and seeing these people filleting fish. Ugh!!
Take me to the outlets instead. 


Fulton enjoyed it though. 



Friday we played on the beach all day and I guess I didn't take a picture. We went to dinner at Doc's Seafood and Fulton made a new friend. 


This little guy is going through a food eating phase and doesn't want anything other than peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He actually ate some fish this night because I told him it was chicken. At least we veered from the sandwich for one day. 


We made one last stop to our favorite snow cone place and back to the beach to 
say goodbye to the sand. 


We had an amazing week with family. We are so blessed to have family to get to do this with. God's creation is magnificent and we got to enjoy a slice of it all week. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

You should have titled this post..."the day we couldn't stop crying...since Kiki and Pete had to go home :) "