Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bowling With Buddies

Before I get to the bowling, I have a few random pictures I just found on my camera. 


Here I am with my sweet boy before church Sunday. We love him to pieces. He is such a joy!


We are in love with all things cars, trucks, and obviously playing with my headbands. 
Oh and not wearing any clothes. 


We had a big day today. We went bowling for the first time. 


All of his best buddies were there. Here he is with Laylee and Madelyn. He loves these girls. 


We have a first timer here. He pushed the ball so slow that it did take us a while, but we savored it and enjoyed every moment. 


These two are smitten with each other. 


He got pretty serious about it and wanted to count the pins as they fell down. 


He is a mess!!!


We caught him like this checking out his work.


After about a game and half they were pretty much done. We hit up the arcade for a game of skeeball. 


These two sillies made just enough tickets to get them a little prize. 
We had such a great day with sweet friends. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

Can't wait to go bowling with Fulton! He needs to get the bumpers up the next time :)