Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunny Days, Snuggles, and Savings

Let's catch up. 


Fulton had a fun day at school Friday. They made homemade Popsicles and enjoyed the sun. 


Fulton loves sweet Madelyn and they enjoyed some snuggle time after their treat outside. She will be going to kindergarten next year and he is going to miss her like crazy. 


I had a pretty stressful week last week, so we celebrated surviving the week with pizza for dinner. We had Salvatore's and it was delish. 


We made a mess, but it was fun. We headed to Star Lake after dinner and fed the geese. 


Hooray it was Saturday. We headed to the park for a special friend's birthday. By the way, Fulton loves these two girls right here. They are so sweet and patient with him too. 


It was our friend Avery's birthday. We have been so blessed to have their family in our life and been able to celebrate one, two, and now three years of life for this sweet girl. 


Fulton enjoyed having his buddy Ford there too. They are contemplating starting their own grass cutting business one day. Just practicing a little. 


We came home and rested and got ready for another party. We had a graduation poolside party for some friends in our small group. This guy quickly made himself at home and enjoyed the festivities. 


So, I have always tried to be a bit of a saver. I like to cut a few coupons here and there and save whenever possible. But I have been studying up on some more "advanced" saver tips and planned a little Target trip this afternoon. I was happy with my $34.92 savings. I know I have a lot to learn and could do better, but you gotta start somewhere right!?

2 comments:

Keri said...

$35 dollar savings is awesome!
I get excited when I save 3 bucks...so way to go!

Download The Amazing Spider Man 2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.