Monday, April 21, 2014

He Is Risen

Happy Easter! We had a great day celebrating our Savior. The one who died and rose again for me and for you. It's all about His love for us. He loved us so much to send his son, his only son, to bear the weight of my mistakes, my sins, my mess ups. Thank you Lord for my salvation and the relationship I can have with you because of the cross. 


We did Easter baskets before church. We don't do the whole Easter Bunny get up, but this is a basket from mommy and daddy. 


Just praying this little guy points his heart towards Jesus as quick as he can in life. 
It's the only thing that matters. 


We had an amazing service at church where the different pastors told the Easter story. It was really cool. After church we headed to my parents for lunch. 


My fam. So thankful for each and every one of them. They are good. 


This little guy loves his Aunt Kiki. 


Speaking of Aunt Kiki... look at this awesome cake she made. And the inside was multicolored too.
 She is so festive. 


The girls. Have I mentioned that I have the best family. I am so blessed. 


We had a delicious lunch and then enjoyed some more Easter basket goodies. KK and Pops got us all some cool "Rawlins lakehouse" gear. 


Matt and Pete hid some eggs and this little guy had the hunt to himself. 


Kiki stocked the eggs with money, so he was pumped when he opened them. What a blessed day spent getting to worship and fellowship. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

I know Fulton was the cutest kid at church on Sunday! Those plaid pants are to die for!
We enjoyed spending our day with you guys!