Saturday, April 5, 2014

Random Happenings

I am playing a little catch up over the last week. 


Our sweet friends were working the nursery Sunday and Clara's mommy sent me this cute picture of the two of them playing. Don't let Fulton's facial expression fool you here... he mentioned on the way home from church that --Clara was pretty. Someone has a crush. 


The temperatures were great this week and that called for some water table action. It wasn't a few minutes in and he stuck his whole head in. We ended up with several friends playing in our driveway by the end and everyone was dripping wet walking home. We have the best neighbors and I
 love nights like this. 


These two are just smitten for each other. Fulton's babysitter sent me this picture one day this week. She had a delivery of sand and they decided to get in it. They enjoyed the largest sand box either of them has ever been in. 


Fulton had some daddy time Thursday night while I shopped the largest consignment sale ever. After I had flipped through clothes for an hour, I looked up and still had this much to go in Fulton's size. I started to grow weary looking at the task ahead, but shopping requires some effort sometimes and I popped in a piece of gum and pushed on. Wewh... a couple of hours later I came 
home with some good finds for the season ahead.  


Now, picking up today after our Thomas adventure. We made it home just in time for a brief nap. We had to wake this guy up because there was more on the agenda. He wasn't too thrilled about getting up, but I knew he was looking forward to seeing his friends soon. 


We walked down the street a few houses for Alana and Ross's birthdays. Alana turned 5 and Ross turned one. They had a cowboy party and Fulton arrived dressed in the attire, but it didn't last long. Vest, hat, and boots were quickly shed. 


They had a photo booth, panned for gold, and ate marshmallows by the fire. It was so cute. 
Ashley did a great job as always. 


This guy went strong for a good two hours and now we are home playing cars and getting ready to collapse after a full, but fun day. My heart is full. We are so blessed. 

2 comments:

Keri said...

What a cute party! Fulton had a busy day on Saturday!

Unknown said...

Fulton is a busy little guy! Looks like he's had a ton of fun lately!