Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Porcelain Throne

This was what our last week consisted of. Starting to potty train. Yikes.  


This was so not my idea. I got several texts while at work on Tuesday and they were pictures of Fulton going to the potty. Say what?! His babysitter decided to start the process. I had Bible study that night and this is what the scene looked like at our house when I left. Just like his daddy. 


Wednesday I ran to the store and got all the needed supplies. We hurried home with our special potty and I left him on it for 2.5 seconds while I stepped in the other room. Should have known why he was being so quiet. He unrolled half a roll of toilet paper into the trash can. Note to self... put him away from everything while sitting on the potty, he obviously got bored. 


This was at pickup on Thursday. Laylee is one of Fulton's best buds and they are trying to achieve this milestone together. I have a feeling she is going to leave him in her dust. We will keep this and show them when they are older. I know they will love it. 


And later that night I get this picture while I was at Christmas Village with mom and sister. A little bowling on the IPAD to keep you entertained. 


These were a couple of his potty charts from school this week. I have to admit, after day 1 I really said to Matt--I just don't know if I am ready for this. And again on day 2, 3, and 4 when he peed in the middle of the kitchen floor with his underwear on. He is pretty stubborn with the whole potty thing at home. Maybe I can get Matt to sit on one beside him and make it a little more fun. I will work on that. 

2 comments:

Keri said...

Aww, he's doing so good! I can't wait to ask him about it.
I'm sure Matt will be more than willing to sit next to Fulton and spend some quality time in the bathroom :)

Unknown said...

Ahh, the joys of potty training! :) Good luck!