Sunday, August 11, 2013

Thursday Rundown

Thursday we headed to the zoo with our friend Ford and his sweet mommy Lisa.  


Just a little comparison from the beginning of the summer. The left is from last week and the right is from when we went right after school got out in May. Look how much this little guy has
 grown in just two months. 


These two had fun together. My favorite part were the indoor animals. You know the ones where there is air conditioning. Boy was it hot. 


No trip was complete without a visit to the splash pad. They had bubbles this time and he was loving it. I think he would have stayed here the rest of the afternoon, but we had to move on. 


We came home and took a nice long nap and woke in time to head to get a hair cut. I am telling you, I cannot keep up with how fast his hair grows. I am afraid we may have lost his curls in the back this time. So sad. But I guess I got this face because he is sick of me always taking pictures. It's going to take more than this to stop this crazy camera lady.


We ended the day with a bubble bath to help feed our love for all things bubbles these days. 

1 comment:

Keri said...

His haircut is absolutely precious! Fun times at the zoo...maybe I can go next time :)