Saturday, April 21, 2012

Simple

 Simple. That's how our day has been and we have enjoyed it.

 Look who is trying to be matchy matchy again?! Little buddy had a good nap and was ready to go.
 We headed to the Preserve and met KK and Pops for lunch at The Boot. Aunt Keri had been raving about this place and I literally drive by it twice a day on the way to and from work, so we finally took the plunge and went. We ate outside and it was fabulous. I had fish tacos... yum.
 Stinker was loving being outside.
 The fire truck came by and gave buddy a honk and after that we had a nice dirty diaper. Well, I mean I guess the dirty diaper was there before that but maybe we will just say the horn scared him and caused him to poop his pants.
 Mom was dying to walk back into Moss Rock to the trails... even though we weren't quite dressed for hiking we decided to be spontaneous and go for it. Wild and crazy, huh?!
 I dared mom to go into this cave.... she took a few steps in and turned around.
 Booger did some rock climbing himself. Wanted to be like the big boys there.

 Fulton loved it and I think he would have stayed all day. Too bad we didn't bring our spray paint.
In other randomness I just like this picture and have nothing exciting to say about it other than this guy is so much fun!
Now I do have something to say about this. Look what our friends gave us for FREE!! So excited. We met mom and dad over there last week and dad and Matt started taking it apart. Much fun to be had on this in the future. 
 And last but not least.... Fulton tried a puff for the first time this week. Wasn't quite sure at first, but he choked swallowed a few down and hopefully they will grow on him.

1 comment:

Keri said...

You couldn't have enjoyed it 'too' much since you didn't get to see me!
Fulton's little smiles are just adorable. I think he definitely enjoys being outside!