Sunday, February 12, 2012

Party Animal

We've been practicing sitting up by ourselves these days....
Usually starts out like this. Sitting up all nice and neat and then....
he begins to fall and.....
ends up like this. We'll keep trying.

Party animal went to his first middle school dance Friday night. Matt and I (and Fulton) were in charge of the "coat room." It was quite entertaining. One of my sweet students said "Oh and I am so nervous I have never held a baby before." I responded with... don't worry you won't start tonight. Back away.

Fulton enjoyed himself. He was so in awe of the girls running in and out checking their makeup and rubbing their feet because they wore their mom's high heels, that I had to cover his eyes a few times when there was too much flesh showing with a few of these dresses.

Saturday morning I went to a place I have never been before and it was so yummy. We had a baby shower for our sweet friend Kelli (blonde sitting beside me) at The Egg and I. I ordered a blueberry pancake and it was the size of a basketball. So good. Matt and Fulton had some daddy son time and did a little shopping (hopefully for a Valentine's gift for mommy--I did leave the Belk ad out with something circled and a coupon).

Sunday afternoon Claire and Avery came over for a facial with our friend Chrissy. Avery is such a sweet thing and sent Fulton his very first Valentine this week. He sort of blushed when he opened it. She's a keeper.

Pops, KK, and Aunt Keri came over to get a facial too (well, Pops didn't get one, he just played with little buddy). We all had a fun family dinner tonight and enjoyed each other's company. I am so thankful to live close to my fam. Love them!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I completely forgot to ask you about the dance today! Glad Fulton enjoyed his first dance! I'm sure you did a great job in the coat room :)
Good to see my little buddy this afternoon!

Joy said...

Love all the updates but I just have to say...whoa, Kim, I like the look!