Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Little Painter

Let me just give a big warning before you read this post....there is a lot of skin showing in this next picture, I hope you don't lose your lunch. So, my sweet friend Ryan Lee who is due about 2 weeks before us, had someone paint her belly and it just looked fabulous. So, I told the Matt and the fam about it and I mom and keri were going to paint something fun on the big ole belly, but the hubs got all excited about it this past weekend and decided he wanted to do one too... so, here you go!
Matt was very serious about this whole thing. He kept saying, don't move, you will mess me up. He was concentrating real hard and as soon as we finished, he started talking about the next one and what else he could paint.



Here's the final product. He did a flower. He did pretty good, I was impressed. No worries, this is non-toxic body paint. Don't let the back of the bottle fool you, it said it comes off easily with soap and water... I thought I would have that purple on my stomach forever. So, I know... the belly is freakishly huge and I really cannot believe I am putting this on here... but if anyone tries to use it against me, I will deny it's me.. that's why I cut my head out.





6 comments:

Christie said...

LOVE it! Can't wait to see what Keri and your mom paint on there!

Kathy Jo said...

I love it!!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! He did a great job, and you look great!

Keri said...

Oh yes Mom and I must have a chance at this too! I'm a little upset that Matt got to go first...but he is the father and all, so I guess I'll get over it (just kidding sis!)
Although...I cannot paint a straight line, so I'll just be there to coach mom along with the paintbrush :)

Claire said...

How cute are you! You have the most perfect pregnant belly!!

G K said...

ADORABLE! Matt did a great job! And your belly isn't freakishly huge. You actually have one of those bellies that doesn't look weird and shaped funny (mine was narrow and pointy -- weird)!