Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lake With Friends

Last weekend we had our sweet friends, the Nibletts, up to the lake for a day of fun. Cassidy was dying to ride the airhead tube and since there is a life growing inside of me this year I couldn't ride with her. Paige was a trooper and took one for the team and rode it. I was afraid we may not be friends when they came back, but I think they had fun.


And then we got the rest of the fam on too.



Matt and Amy Jordan came up for the day too and it was so hot all you could do was just stay in the water most of the day.


After lunch we had a little surprise birthday cake for the birthday boy. He loved it!



Matt showed Cassidy how to jump off the railing and she was so scared to do it at first and then we couldn't get her to stop. She is an adventurous little booger.



Sweet Tad and Paige, aren't they cute?!



And we went for a little boat ride too.



I can't really do the fast boat this year, unless it's really calm waters, so it's senior citizen pontoon rides for me all summer. It was a fun day with friends and family. And speaking of family, mom and dad were there, I just didn't seem to get a picture of them.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Hmm, I'm not sure if I am digging that last picture.
Another fun day at the lake for sure!

Keri said...

Paige is going to be so excited that she made the blog!!

G K said...

Hey, Paige!! :) Kristen, you guys should just move to the lake! What a fun day with family and friends! And that Cassidy is just beautiful!

Paige said...

Oh my goodness!!! Cassidy has grown so much!! Please add more of the sweet Nibletts!!! I so miss them. By the way....that tube thing looks awesome!!!