Monday, December 13, 2010

Festive Attire

That's us... in case you weren't sure. I know, don't be jealous of this festiveness. We had our small group Christmas party this weekend and the challenge was up again for some tacky Christmas attire. Matt and I will not disappoint, and we are always up for a good challenge. Just in case you can't see.. those pretty little panty hose have candy canes on them. My dear friend at school let me borrow her beautiful skirt, tights, and a gorgeous poinsettia purse (not pictured) that just made the outfit complete with the hip sweater I got from my... um, mom's house. (I love you mom!)
Kellie, me, Whitney, Hope, and Johnna... quick pick before our ornament swap. Which by the way, I got a great one. I actually had 3 great ones and some people stole them from me. That is why I don't like those games.. I get attached and then they get taken.

David and Jennifer are always good sports... they just added a little bling to their outfits from last year.



The ladies... although we had some boogers not participate, who are probably going to get coal in their stocking now, it was a lot of fun.



Matt has sure gotten his money out of these green pants. They have now made their rounds to a St. Patty's day party and 2 Christmas parties. He was proud of that vest too!

2 comments:

Our Little Flock: said...

This is great! I am totally stealing your idea. Oh, can I borrow those candy cane panty hose?

Keri said...

I'm afraid I can tell which ones did NOT participate :)
I must say, Matt's vest is quite niiiice! And those tights are the bomb!
I say you two should bring these outfits with you to Gburg!!